Last updated: January 2021
Personal Information We Collect:
When you visit HIGHEND, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the HIGHEND, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the HIGHEND, and information about how you interact with the HIGHEND. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on HIGHEND, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through HIGHEND, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use Personal Information?
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
- Fulfill any orders placed through HIGHEND (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- Personalize and improve your experience on our services and shopping with HIGHEND;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests to provide full customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of HIGHEND and others;
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
SMS/MMS Mobile Messaging Marketing Program
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease, or otherwise transfer for profit any phone numbers or customer information collected through the program to any third party.
Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose
any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If,
in our sole discretion, we believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
HIGHEND is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
When you place an order through HIGHEND, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.